Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Conversation with Silvia...


  • Silvia Gori

    •  Silvia Gori
      Hi! I talked to a lot of people ( Viv, Ilona, Stephen), I feel like I cannot get it, I know my feelings are not important to get this, that's why I'm gonna ask for your time and help!

      Thanks

  • Rikki Winchester 
     Rikki Winchester
    • There's nothing to get, there's nothing to find.

      Self is an illusion, simple as that. But you need to see this before you awaken, belief isn't necessary.

      So, when you try to locate a 'self', can you find one?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • I don't know, I mean I looked for a self, I can see thoughts come up by the brain and the body moves without an I, but I think I still feel an I that is doing all this lookin
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • Thoughts exist in the space, but they aren't attached to any self. That's the illusion right there.

      Everything still happens, but you recognise that there is no individual there.

      There is looking, but it isn't your looking.

      There are thoughts, but they aren't your thoughts.

      See where i'm going here?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • Sorry I cannot understand (for a language problem) what you mean in your question, can you say it in another way (thanks)
  • Rikki Winchester
    about an hour ago
    Rikki Winchester
    • See what i'm getting at?

      Thoughts exist, but they aren't attached to any 'self', any individual.

      They come and go in the space, but there is no controller, no you.

      Can you see this?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • I can see, but my mind is full of "I", it's like my mind is really attached to this "I", even if is just a thought
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • well it's false, it's just a thought like any other thought.

      It's taken you over because it's never been looked at for what it really is, just a bunch of thoughts. Nothing more.
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • When you look at what you think is 'you' can you see it's fasle?
    • *false
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • Yes, it's false, is just a thought in my mind, a thought about me, but there's no me here
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • ok so thoughts are created by the brain, and arise in the space, but there is no central 'I'. No 'you'.

      "But I think in my mind there's the idea that the I doesn't exist and there's still another I that can see that"

      Just another thought of 'I'. An idea of 'I'.

      Let's keep this to what's real here, you can't see and 'I', so is there one?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • and I know that's false too. But who's seeing that now? another thought. and again and again
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • well seeing is happening, but there is no individual, no 'self'.

      There IS seeing, but it's not YOUR seeing.

      This isn't some zen magic levitation stuff. It's an honest look at what's real.

      You can't locate an 'I' but are still having thoughts of one. Ok, thoughts again, just thought.

      Not yours, just thought. Can you see this?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • I can understand this, but I cannot see it yet, what should I look at? thought arising?
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • Understanding doesn't matter, it needs to be seen. You can't find a self can you?

      What happens when you look internally for a 'you'?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • OK, if I concentrate I can see they're not mine at all, I can feel them as not mine
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • thoughts arising in the space?
    • are they your thoughts, or are they just arising, coming and going?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • they're just arising in the mind, I'm not creating them, they're not mine
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • great stuff, describe what's going on in more detail
    • push it more
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • Now I feel really confused. There's some fear in me.
      I can see "I" in my thoughts but I feel less attachment to that if I say in my mind "I am Silvia" I can feel like thoughts are not talking about me, but it's all confused and I'm really afraid to lose it
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • but I feel also this "be afraid of loosing" is a thought again and yes, in my body there are some feeling but it's like I don't know if I those feelings are about that thoughts, sorry it's complicated
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • I can see the thoughts are just thoughts
      Like if I say in my mind "I am writing on the keyboard" , it's not true, the writing is happening and there's a thought about it.
      but please push more me if you can
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • this is spot on man, good stuff. It is scary because your whole life you've had this illusionary identity of 'you' and now it's been seen for the lie that it is.

      'Die before you die'

      People hide in intellectual comfort, you've actually looked and are seeing what's real here.

      Keep looking at what arises, what enters the space.

      Keep laser focus on this, look at what's happening..
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • If I look at my hand moving and I say "I'm moving my hand" that's not true! My thought cannot move my hand! That looks pretty stupid right now
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • Everything just is, but there is no 'self'. It's as simple as that.

      You've seen this to be true right?

      So what do you see when you try to locate a self?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • I see the self is only in the thoughts and I can see the lie in it. I mean, when I do something then a thought came up saying "I am doing this", but the I is only in the thought. It's a lie that it's doing something, because something that's in the thought, I mean, a thought cannot do anything, cannot move my body.
      So my body is moving and the mind label it as "I am doing it", but it's just a tag.
      It's like now the thoughts and the body are disconnected.
      "I am" now is just a thought.
  • Rikki Winchester

    Rikki Winchester
    • exactly, the 'self' wasn't true and never has been. Nice work man.

      What's going on now, what are you feeling, what's this like?
  • Silvia Gori

    Silvia Gori
    • I feel I'm gonna lose it. I 've been in this state of mind few weeks ago and then I lost it. I need to be sure of this once for all.

      I have to go right now, I will check what's going on and I'm gonna talk to you again when I'll be back.

      For now, THANK YOU very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment