Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Working On A Book...

Wanted to let my faithful followers and my legions and legions of adorning, underwear throwing female fans that I am currently writing a book. The direction it's taking is a compilation of all the things i've learned thus far in this liberation community, but also through my work with philosophy etc.

There's a huge amount of great material out there, plus some insights of my own. I feel it's time to try and gather together all the key points, putting them together in the clearest possible way to help you understand what this crazy little movement is all about.

Who knows, you might even awaken. Then we can go for a beer or something.

Anyway, i'm not going to say too much because it's early days and I want to see what flows and how it takes shape.

If you have any questions or comments regarding ideas or things you'd like to see in the book then feel free. (I'm not putting naked pictures in there no matter how many times you ask.)

Ever yours,
Rikki

No comments:

Post a Comment