Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Everything is energy?

It started when I really started to get my head around this Bill Hicks quote:

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves."

Pretty fucking powerful for a guy labelled a 'comedian' huh?

I'd just watched the film about his life, how he began, charting his path through alcohol and psychedelic drugs all the way through to his untimely and tragic death at just 32.

The part that really intrigued me was his use of psychedelic drugs. He used to go off to the ranch with a couple friends to trip out and open up his mind to new levels of consciousness. Don't think he's some crazed hippy looking to get out of his mind, he was doing this to genuinely expand his awareness and see beyond. 

No, really, he was.

I won't go hugely into it, but i'll strongly recommend you watch it, and anything by Bill Hicks for that matter. He's very funny, but more than that, he is incredibly honest, and it seems more of a preacher of Truth than a comedian. 

Great man. Really, incredible person.

This energy stuff got me thinking though, I mean, everything is energy? 

EVERYTHING?

Condensed to a slower frequency, so as to be perceived by the senses. 

Wow. 

Incredible.

Everything.

Back in the day when I was searching for answers, I read 'The Secret', which is a drawn out book (later drawn out over multiple books) on this very thing. Generating specific frequencies to attract specific events/objects/people etc. 

And then we have this quote: 

"Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."

(There's talk of it being Einstein but I don't think it has been verified.)

We're really starting to piece together some interesting stuff here. Let's have a legit Einstein quote up in this too:

“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.”

Now this is looking exciting. I mean, isn't this quote the answer to everything, ever? Is it?

IS IT?

It certainly explains 'no self' scientifically. I mean, EVERYTHING IS ENERGY. And we have the science to prove it.

PROOF.

Why isn't this huge news?

I've been looking around all day, seeing everything as slower vibrational energy. I'm such a renegade. I'm like Neo from 'The Matrix', just much better looking.

This has really got inside my head, this is fucking awesome. It also ties in with this:

"There is no division in reality." by our very own Schopenhauer.

Not sure what to make of this right now. It's all too much.

*covers head in tinfoil hat*


No comments:

Post a Comment