Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Professional Services

I hope you're enjoying all the content on the blog, I aim to keep as much free to you as possible and hope you can gain everything I have gained and learned along the way by talking to some great teachers, and reading some fascinating books.

Unfortunately I am only one man (may be a good thing, i'm not sure :p) so I can't always respond to your e-mails and questions as quickly as i'd like. Aside from working, i'm constantly reading, learning, deepening my experience of liberation and looking into new ways to make my blog a great resource for you guys.

It will be an hourly deal, over either Facebook or Gmail chat. To discuss this with me e-mail me at:

concealedobvious@gmail.com   -  (subject line 'Professional Services')

Or alternatively, hit me up on Facebook or Twitter.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment